RSS

Recent Posts

Can you stay single?
What is important in a relationship?
Love and Sex
Love and Sex
To Do or Die in a relationship

Categories

Healthy Relationship
How far would go for your partner?
Love and Sex
powered by

To Do or Die in a Relationship

To Do or Die in a relationship

Relationship Wise website ask would you die for your partner. Most might say no. But is that really love then. I gues it depends of the meaning of LOVE for each person in regards to the extent they would go for there partner.Would you die for
your partner?

7 Comments to To Do or Die in a relationship:

Comments RSS
Sani-Boo on Thursday, March 28, 2013 5:34 PM
HELL NO!! After I die, he's gonna continue living his life anyways with someone else so why should I?
Reply to comment

Nathalie Spain on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 3:30 PM
Hello there I just thought I would tell you that I enjoyed visiting your site and to wish you all the best with it in the coming years - Nathalie Spain

Anonymous on Thursday, March 28, 2013 5:35 PM
Hell NO, No man is worth my life well only my dad.
Reply to comment

Damion on Thursday, March 28, 2013 5:46 PM
Honestly, I wish I wouldnt have to make that decision any day. I really dont want to go and leave her...nor do I want to be alone without her.
Reply to comment

KPM on Thursday, March 28, 2013 5:48 PM
only one answer....not leaving my kids!
Reply to comment

Teja on Thursday, March 28, 2013 5:53 PM
Mi nuh think suh!!! Sorry honey. :(
Reply to comment

Ruby on Friday, March 9, 2018 5:46 PM

Is TicketNetwork Legit, Reliable and Responsible?

We needed to head to see a baseball sport and TicketNetwork was the initial ticket supplier we saw online. The only real factor was once i booked the primary ticket, their reps identified as me considering the fact that the ticket was not available any more. Which transpired twice and i adjusted places two times in the past to receive the ticket that i went with. Their reps were good even though.

Getting tickets by means of TicketNetwork https://sites.google.com/site/legitticketsites/ticketnetwork-reviews was hassle-free by using my really being a member of Group Countrywide. I bought a 12.5% cashback just about every time I purchased a little something via TicketNetwork as well as their expense was customarily more inexpensive than that of StubHub. I have made use of TicketNetwork a lot of moments to acquire tickets for concert events and athletics gatherings. The shipping of your tickets which i obtained was reasonable. I could print the tickets off suitable absent if I essential to or these would present up during the mail. TicketNetwork has actually been quality and i have practically never had a problem inside a variety of times that I have put into use them.

TicketNetwork has rather reasonable ticket costs. I printed the tickets off from their web-site. Total, I've had a pretty sound practical knowledge.

I went web and was searching all-around when i chanced on TicketNetwork. With ticket agencies, the price could be a hit and overlook considering the fact that they don�t inform just what the precise program fee might possibly be until eventually you�re prepared to strike choose. I took an opportunity with TicketNetwork due to the fact their charge gave the impression to be more inexpensive. Their assistance fee was kind of a killer even while all the most people were being precisely the same. My tickets had been sent on the predicted timeframe.

Reply to comment